Our professional staff plays an integral role in delivering the exceptional service that stands as the bedrock
of our firm’s reputation. We deeply value our professional staff and promote a welcoming, supportive
environment that enables our team to reach their professional and personal goals.
We look for extraordinary individuals with a track record of success and a commitment to the Delaware community. Current staff job openings include:
Senior Conflicts Analyst
Richards, Layton & Finger, Delaware’s largest law firm, seeks a detail-oriented Senior Conflicts Analyst for its team in Wilmington, DE. This position’s responsibilities would include:
- Ability to coordinate conflicts and research team members to ensure adherence to procedures, search methods, etc.
- Performing conflicts of interest searches for new business, business development, lateral hires, etc.
- Reviewing and analyzing conflicts search results and flagging pertinent hits that should be further reviewed by Counsel and/or Management
- Provides due diligence research via third party resources as needed; assists the Records Manager with special projects
- Assists with developing procedures and workflows for processing conflicts of interest requests; maintains Outside Counsel Guidelines information
- Business intake review
- Provide remote weekend coverage for conflicts one weekend per month and works overtime as needed. Share holiday coverage with other team members.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree; JD, MLS or MLIS degree is a plus:
- 3+ years’ experience in a law firm
- Experience running conflicts searches and knowledge of software including but not limited to LegalKey, IntApp, Elite, Outlook, Word, etc.
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through on search results, projects, etc.; good oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate with a diverse group of individuals
- Advanced proficiency in online research and legal databases.
- Be analytical, detail oriented and able to problem solve.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.